Parking Lot Lighting – Kenosha County – LED Lighting and Conversions – Building Lighting and Walkway Illumination. Since 1982.
Parking Lot Lighting – Kenosha County – Building Lighting – Walkways
Well-designed parking lot lights are essential to businesses of all industries, sizes, and locations across Kenosha County.
Since 1982, we’ve built up an unmatched reputation for electrical work done with honesty and integrity. Whether you need repairs, LED retrofits, or new installations of parking lot lights, we have trained and licensed electricians ready to serve you—including 24/7 emergency services—anywhere in Kenosha County.
If your facility was constructed more than ten years ago, chances are good that your outdoor parking security lighting is inadequate. For many years, lighting in parking lots and other outdoor areas was a low priority for lighting engineers. In many cases, the purpose of outdoor lighting was intended to enhance the architectural appearance of the facility rather than to provide adequate lighting for safety and security.
LED Parking Lot Lighting offers brighter lighting along with much more efficiency than any other type of outdoor lighting, saving you lots of money on your electric bill.
Additionally, LED lighting offers much longer lamp life than metal halide, high and low pressure sodium, as well as older mercury vapor lights, so maintenance costs are vastly reduced.
Nu Glo can recommend ways to insure your outdoor lighting is operating at peak performance. Let us show you how to…
- Maximize the output of your current outdoor lighting system.
- Increase exterior light levels where and if needed.
- Increase the efficiency of your outdoor lighting system – save money with LED Lighting
- Improve nighttime sales, reduce theft and vandalism and increase safety for your customers and employees.
LED Parking Lot Lighting in Kenosha County – Nu Glo
- ENERGY SAVINGS – Common wattages for LED parking lot lighting ranges from 40 Watts to 600 Watts, often resulting in a 40%-60% reduction in energy consumption, saving hundreds each and every year ON EACH FIXTURE.
- REDUCED MAINTENANCE – LED Lamps can last for over 100,000 hours. significantly longer than that of an HID Lamp. LEDS drastically reduces the costs for maintaining a Parking and Area fixture over a much longer period of time.
- INCREASED PERFORMANCE – Enjoy a more even foot candle distribution from your LED conversion. In addition to the even distribution of light, LEDs are available in a range of color temperatures, and as a result provide a range of options to increase the visual perception of “brightness.”
And it’s not just parking lots. Walkways, Roadways, Tennis Courts, and any outdoor area that needs lighting here in southern Wisconsin.